Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a Beautifil Vitamin D - A - Y !

This weather is why the people of the Lone Star state are so dang friendly. How can you be upset or sad on a day like today? Its almost Blue Bell Bonnet (this is an edit. Ice cream never leaves my mind. It is truly a sickness.) season....

The euphoria I feel is certainly stemming from the fabulous onslaught of Vitamin D sinking into my pores. The sunny flashes of kaleidoscopic color behind my eyelids, making me drowsy in the clean spring air...

The background buzz of "happy traffic" complete with the sounds of motorcycle exhaust, girly laughter, and the latest hip-hop song whirring by, the beat getting fainter...

The smell of grilling meat - y'all know this... 'The Nose Knows ~Part 1~'

I am so content right now. So happy for what I have and not concerned at all of how it compares to anyone else...

Did you know that If you want to lower your blood pressure, vitamin D may be just what the doctor ordered. If you're trying to reduce your risk of diabetes, or lower your chances of heart attacks, rheumatoid arthritis, or multiple sclerosis, then vitamin D should be at the front of the line in your daily supplement regimen.

And did you also know that there is recent evidence that links low levels of vitamin D to an increased risk of type 1 diabetes, muscle and bone pain, and, perhaps more serious, cancers of the breast, colon, prostate, ovaries, esophagus, and lymphatic system.

And guess what!?! Best souce of Vitamin D?? Is SUNSHINE!! So, I am hitting the outdoors...don't look for me in the house till the moon is risen and dinner's on the table...Thanks, M

No comments:

Post a Comment