Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jeanie Hill Has a Pretty Mouth.







Well, she does.
                                                                                                                      
And what is wrong for saying this?

I am ashamed of myself right now at this moment. 1st > I am procrastinating from creating web content which my brother, Ross, is waiting for (and quite patiently, too).
Instead I am skipping around Facebook, ya know, seeing what's up. S'uuup?

And I see Jeanie's post and it kinda just hit me. Her mouth is pretty.
But there is more to her than that, Jeanie has a pretty soul. She is petite and bubbly. I can honestly say I have never seen her get angry even when she was at her limit. I wanted to compliment her, so I did.

Everyone should go out of their way to compliment a different person every day. And not an "obvious" compliment. I am talking about a compliment that the person is not aware of or maybe has not heard in a while. When was the last time someone told you that they like your mouth? Weird, right? Oh well, I also like to tell people when their butts look good in a pair of pants. I always tell the person to put a star on that pant's hanger. Makes 'em smile. I like making people smile. It is like a drug to me.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You're amazing!!

    love Heather

    @luckypimpin

    ReplyDelete